Monday, November 28, 2011

Laundry, it really is inevitable

If you like to wear clothes then you have to wash them, sometime right!?! I guess I could become a nudist, but really no one wants to see that!!! With a family of 5 laundry happens every day. With little kids there are a lot of stain checks and sprays involved. I am a very frugal shopper by nature. I don't buy one brand and stay with it, I find the best deals! Well a few years ago I was introduced to ECOS, its a natural laundry detergent with a built in fabric softener. It's sold at some grocery stores like my local Kroger store, but its a small bottle for about $12.50. However it is also sold at Costco for 210 loads HE washer (105 standard) for $12.99. Break that down and it is just $0.06 a load. That's awesome! I bought my current bottle in July, and I am about half way through it. I love that I have found a detergent that I like, and the price is right too. Very occasionally Costco offers a coupon, its been over a year since they have though, maybe soon, and I can stock up for an even better price! I have been a faithful ECOS user for about a year or so now.

No comments:

Post a Comment